Inviting Your Bot
Not able to firgure out how you can invite your bot? Below you can find the instructions!
Tip: Watch this video tutorial or follow the steps below
- Once on the dashboard, on the left hand side of the dashboard menu, locate "Invite" and click on the piece of text:
- You'll then be redirected to the default discord authorization page. First, select a server in which you want the bot to be invited to:
Note: You'll need to press "Continue" after selecting a server
- After selecting a server and clicking the "continue" button, you'll have to grant the bot "Administrator" permissions which is required for the bot to function properly. Verify there's a tick next to "Administrator":
- After clicking "Authorise", you may be prompted to complete a hcaptcha which ensures you're a real human. Click on the "I am a human" button to verify and once complete, you should receive an "Authorized" message meaning you've successfully invited your bot!
- By default, all BotGhost bots have a default
/invitecommand. In some cases, you may need to enable it. To enable the command, head on over to the Moderation module and scroll down till you see the
/invitecommand. If the toggle is grey, click on it to turn it orange and press "Save Changes"