Comment on page
Set up your very own reaction roles system!
The Reaction Role module allows you to configure messages that allow users to assign and remove roles by reacting to a message.
This module must be enabled in order to be used. Click the Enabled button in the top right hand side of the module page.
The Reaction Role module has different configurations which change how roles are given or removed.
Message ID: Here you will need to enter the ID of the message you wish to use as the reaction roles message.
Reaction Emoji: Here you can enter the emoji that is used on the reaction message, this can be discord emoji's or custom emoji's.
Roles To Add: Here you can select the roles to add to the user when they react to the message.
Roles To Remove: Here you can select some roles the bot should remove when the user reacts to the message.
Restrict To One Reaction: Here you can enable/disable the option to restrict a users reaction to one reaction at a time.
Remove Reaction: Here you can enable/disable the option for the bot to remove the users reaction once they have been given the role.
Blacklisted Roles: Here you can select some roles that are unable to use this reaction message. User with this role will not be able to react to the message as the bot will instantly delete it.
This option allows you to set up Reaction Roles on a new Rich Embed message/plain text message. To create a Reaction Role:
- 1.Send a message to the channel you wish to set the reaction roles up in.
- 2.Copy the message ID and paste it into the modules settings, a guide to get message IDs can be found here.
- 4.Select the roles to add to the user when they react to the message & select the ones to remove. (remove is optional)
- 5.Configure the optional settings
- 6.Hit 'Add'
- 7.Add your reactions to the message