Comment on page
Automatically send timed messages to your server!
Timed messages are helpful when wanting to send reminders or anything else involving in repeating messages. You can set-up this module by doing the following:
- 2.Click the Enable button on the top right to enable the module.
- 3.Under the message description, enter the name of the timed message name. This will be used to identify each timed messages setting.
- 4.Under Message Content, put in all the text in the message you want the bot to send.
- 5.Under Post in Channel, select the channel you want the bot to send the messages.
- 6.Under Interval, select the time interval (time between each message). For example, if it is set for 10 minutes, the bot will resend the message every 10 minutes.