This page will show how to set up Reddit Thread announcements.
- You'll need to enable the module itself before setting up announcements. To do so, head on over to the BotGhost Dashboard & locate the Reddit Module in the "Social Integrations" section:
- Once on the module page, towards the top of the screen next to the module name and description, you should see an orange button saying "Enable". Click on the button to enable the module and press "Save changes" once complete. If it says "Disable" then that means the module is already enabled:
- To start receiving subreddit post notifications to your server, you need add a subreddit to your tracking list. First, you'll need to paste the subreddit you wish to track for example "news, fortnite, discordapp":
- Following on, you need to set the cooldown time so that posts aren't spammed in your channel:
- Finally, you need to select the channel in where the posts are being published to. Make sure to press theicon to refresh your guild data in order to see server channels where your bot can post to:
- Once done, press "Add" which can be located at the bottom of the window. Make sure to press "Save changes" after to save your work.
- To delete a tracked subreddit, scroll down till you see the section with the title "Tracked Subreddits" and locate the subreddit that you want to delete and press the dropdown menu on the right hand side:
- At the bottom of the window, there should be a grey "Delete" button. Click on it to delete it and make sure to press "Save changes":